[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Honson, Steven N" <steven dot honson at education dot tas dot gov dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Date:  Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:06:17 +1100
Something most open source projects seem to have is a separate
Development and users list, which I think would work quite well in this
situation.

So, we would end up with the following,

M0n0wall-announce - For official announcements regarding m0n0wall -
moderated.

M0n0wall-users - For general m0n0wall related chit chat including help

M0n0wall-dev - For development of new features and bug fixing.

What do people think?

Cheers,
Steven