[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "M. G. (Michael) de Bruin" <mg dot debruin at buum dot nl>
 To:  M dot Vendrik at DM dot WEGENER dot NL, 'M0n0wall' <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] blocking a kind of traffic
 Date:  Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:45:48 +0100
You could block traffic by TCP port number, if that's what you mean
(assuming they're not using some http proxy tunneling in which they use
just standard port 80). Blocking traffic to the MSN-servers itself would
be a bit trickier, since that's a whole range of ip's if I'm correct but
would circumvent the http tunneling.

You could also solve this on the proxy-server itself, but that depends
largely on the proxy server you're using.

Regards,

Michael