[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christian Rohmann <Christian dot Rohmann at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NTP
 Date:  Wed, 06 Jul 2005 11:15:06 +0200
This could as well be a  misinterpretation in this case:

Almost all professional devices (aka. Cisco, Netscreen, Extreme, ...)
offer a NTP service to the network.
I don't think that a P2P client belongs into the m0n0wall firewall, but
basic network services as DHCP, DNS and also NTP are very much suitable
to be implemented in m0n0wall.

But I also accept that the opionions on this topic can be different.

Take care

Christian Rohmann