[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Marcelo Webber <marcewebb at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Changing Multiple Rules + Pipes + Queues or Configuration File
 Date:  Wed, 6 Jul 2005 08:44:01 -0400
AFAIK...

You can change multiple rules by editing the config.xml file. But to
get this you need to access the GUI and go to Backup/Restore to
download config.xml

While I think there have been a few hacks, I am pretty sure you can
not run a remote or local console session with the intent of drilling
down into the different directories tofind and replace a given file.
The only thing you can do from the local console session is the
initial configuration.

Some of the developers may know of a possible back door, but I have
yet to see it listed.

- Don