[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  taharka <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] adjusting system time question
 Date:  Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:49:59 -0400
Don Munyak wrote:

>we are in virginia, the same time zone as NY.

Well, I'm in Kentucky, the same time zone as NY. However, the NY time
zone is not the closest one to my area. Try selecting
America/Kentucky/Louisville for the time zone & put in 128.118.25.3
(clock.psu.edu) for the time server. This is the Stratum II time server
located at Penn State University. I've had problems in the past using
that NY time zone setting in this area :-( Let us know how this works
out OK?

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.