[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Claude Morin <klodefactor at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NTP
 Date:  Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:20:39 -0400
Stupid question: why install 3rd-party apps for MS Windows XP time
synchronization? XP supports SNTP natively, either from the Date and
Timecontrol panel applet (on the Internet
Time tab), or from the command line with one of the following:
net time /setsntp:server1
 net time /setsntp:"server1 server2 ..."

To check the current setting, use:
net time /querysntp