[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Hadzramin AR" <nospam at hadzramin dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Error 619 when connecting to VPN
 Date:  Thu, 7 Jul 2005 15:31:13 +0800
Hi,

I a very new to m0n0wall and need to check if anyone has configure mono VPN
(PPTP) behind other firewall.

I am using DLink DI624+ with VPN pass-trough feature set on the firewall.
I believe I have configured the VPN server on mono correctly.
When connecting from the Internet using Win2003 server, I got Error 619.

Can anyone tell me step by step what we should do really to make this to
work....
I also have referred to the pdf manual/ faq about VPN setting but no
success.

Thanks in advance.

Hadzramin