[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  taharka <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] adjusting system time question
 Date:  Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:31:38 -0400
Thanks taharka,

After trial-n-error, partial success.

US VA ntp-1.vt.edu (198.82.1.201)
Location: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA
Synchronization: V3 Stratum 2 synced to local GPS primary servers
Service Area: US southeastern region, Abilene
Access Policy: open access

Web GUI
Time zone: Etc/GMT -1
NTP server: 198.82.1.201

status.php now shows the correct time, however...
the firewall logs are still out of sync.

I'm still scratching my head :)

- Don