[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Error 619 when connecting to VPN
 Date:  Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:47:03 -0400
On 7/7/05, Hadzramin AR <nospam at hadzramin dot com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I a very new to m0n0wall and need to check if anyone has configure mono VPN
> (PPTP) behind other firewall.
>
> I am using DLink DI624+ with VPN pass-trough feature set on the firewall.
> I believe I have configured the VPN server on mono correctly.
> When connecting from the Internet using Win2003 server, I got Error 619.

DLink's VPN pass-through is, as far as I know, only for outbound
connections not inbound like you're trying to do.  619 is most always
caused by something breaking GRE.  If m0n0wall is behind the DLink,
the DLink is almost certainly the problem.

Might get better help from DLink, or one of the people on the list
that has experience with them.

-Chris