[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Charlie Barker" <CharlieBarker at RedlineSoftware dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall Rocks
 Date:  Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:01:03 +0100
on a sonicwall box thinking we would use it as a NAT router / firewall,
could we get it to work? Not a chance the thing is more temperamental than a
rhino with PMT!

So we fired up a trusty m0n0wall and all was right with the world again,
would you like some NAT no problem, how about a PPTP VPN with radius
authentication no problem and for afters a big helping of server NAT all
working like a charm!

To all the contributors on the m0n0wall project I salute you (I also
donated)

Cheers,

Charlie