[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] P2P apps port scanning
 Date:  Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:06:47 -0400
In terms of Kazaa, would this be a good application for squid and
dansguardian or something like censornet ?

- Don

On 7/7/05, Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com> wrote:

> > Hi, i'm planning use m0n0 as a firewall over my MAN with 150 usr (for now, later like 1000) but
still can't block traffic from Kazaa because the port scanning. I'm only open a few ports (80, 21,
443, and a couple more), but in my labs test the Kazaa is always connecting for some other port,
like 80...