[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andy Choi" <andy dash choi at infinitelabs dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP and DNS servers
 Date:  Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:30:56 -0400
the TCP/IP properties stuff: That doesn't do anything.
m0n0wall is the VPN not a box internally.  m0n0wall is already dishing out DNS servers to VPN
clients that connect.  I need to know how to force windows to use the DNS settings it has been
provided in the VPN connection instead of the wireless/ethernet/dialup connection.

--
Andy Choi
Infinite Labs - Owner