[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  David Clements Jr <davids dot techmail at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Any way to integrate a few features?
 Date:  Fri, 08 Jul 2005 10:44:13 +0200
Am Donnerstag, den 07.07.2005, 20:38 -0500 schrieb David Clements Jr:
> On my Dlink 624+ There is an option to "reserve" a DHCP address to a type of
> MAC addressed NIC. If monowall currently has this, how is it implemented?
Can you be more specific about this? Static DHCP mappings are possible:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/config-services.html

> and if not how difficult would it be to implement? Another good feature
> would be a wireless feature, say I install a wireless NIC of a certain brand
> and can use it to pass IP's to wireless clients/devices, and it is like a AP
> built in. If monowall has this feature currently that would be nice to know
> a bit more about.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook-current/hardware-wireless.html
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook-current/otherdoc-wireless.html
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook-current/faq-ap.html

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     The linuX Files -- The Source is Out There.
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0   -- Sent in by Craig S. Bell, goat at aracnet dot com