[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Alexander Heidenreich <alex at systemli dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] additional IP-addresses on WAN
 Date:  Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:03:46 +0200
Am Donnerstag, den 07.07.2005, 23:05 +0200 schrieb Alexander
Heidenreich:

> standard PC with a harddisk. The internet connection is SDSL/PPPoE

> 56/29) and tried to configure it as in the manual (http://m0n0.ch/
> wall/docbook/faq-ipalias.html) described. Maybe there is a

Take a look at this thread:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/query.php?query=Help+to+get+this+route+to
+work&type=subj&Submit=Search

> Where is my problem? Do I have to use 1:1 NAT, because a /29-net is

> about, yet?
Problem is that the external interface is sis0 and not ng0, which is for
pppoe/pptp). You have to configure additional filter and nat rules by
hand (suggesting that sis0 is your external interface, could be sis1 or
sis2, too). Takje this as an example:

@7 pass out quick on sis0 from any to any keep state
map sis0 <internal-lan> -> 0.0.0.0/32

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |           A Linux machine! because a 486 is a terrible
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     thing to waste! (By jjs at wintermute dot ucr dot edu,