[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rudi Stene" <rudste at start dot no>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] WAN IP-address not assigned
 Date:  Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:18:38 +0200
Current network card is the same as the one I used in my previous firewall
(smoothwall)... so I don't think this is the problem..
I am using the same CAT5 cable as I did before.

Can it be that the WAN interface is set up wrong..
I am also going to try to change PCI location for the WAN NIC on the
motherboard.. Maby it will help...
Is there a way to check link status (cable status) in m0n0wall system
web-pages. (This could be a nice feature if it does not exist..)

Rudi