[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "MAALVAREZ at telefonica dot net" <MAALVAREZ at telefonica dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Reenv: Static IP and Captive Portal
 Date:  Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:54:35 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,I have been using m0n0wall for months and, as you already know, it is great.
One of the most valuable feature for me is the captive portal option with the recent improvements in
RADIUS and local db authentication but I would like to know how could I show the captive portal page
to those users with static IP addresses, static DNS entries and proxies configured.
Is this possible with M0n0 or FreeBSD?
Thank youFile input Error for file: /internet/programas/tps/webapps/cp/WEB-INF/etc/blank.html