[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Justin Wilson <j2sw at mtin dot net>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Access NATed services by the public IP address from LAN
 Date:  Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:33:36 -0500
Okay I have read the FAQ about accessing NATed services by the public IP
address from LAN. Currently I have a DNS server setup for the private side
and that is working for DNS names.

    I am *assuming* there is not a way to access an IP address alone. The
problem I am running into is a customer uses domain forwarding for many of
his domains.  They really like the domain forwarding.

    Am I just out of luck? I have not read up on adding a second interface.
Would that accomplish anything?

    Justin

--
Justin S. Wilson <j2sw at mtin dot net>