[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brett Krueger <sigterm at rootednetworks dot com>
 Cc:  mono <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ability to set any Lan Pc
 Date:  Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:43:59 -1000
If your talking about selected clients you want to give full access to
the internet for, have them set static addresses, deny the lan subnet,
add firewall access rules for those statically set lan ip's.
This is on assumption your using dhcp for your lan clients.

hope that helps. Im not sure about mac address access control.  That
might be a good one for the future if its not already in there.  Never
bothered looking.

Brett Krueger [ sigterm at rootednetworks dot com ]
[ http://www.sigterm.net ][ http://www.rootednetworks.com ]