[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <jonathan dot de dot graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Jeff Ellen" <tgje underscore uiuc at yahoo dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Speed/Overhead Question
 Date:  Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:28:06 +0200
Running an adapted (allocated more memory to the network buffers, optimized
kernel) version of m0n0wall on HP DL320 G3 with Peak USB2.0 flash key, P4
3,4Ghz, 1GB ram, 2x GigE

I get almost wirespeed performance.

(Iperf measurement: ~912Mbit/s throughput)

--
Jonathan De Graeve
System/Network Administrator