[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "Monowall \(E-mail\)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  PPTP and DNS servers that are being assigned
 Date:  Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:19:00 -0600
Hello all,
  I was wondering how to change the order that the DNS servers are being assinged to my VPN clients.
 As it stands right now in the General Setup of my m0n0wall I have the following in the DNS section
192.168.1.248
 66.186.99.5

but once the client is authenicated and I do and Ipconfig on the machine I get the following:
192.168.1.250
192.168.1.248

I really need the 192.168.1.248 assigned first because this is the real DNS machine on our network
that has all the machines ip's on it.

Thanks,
Travis