[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrews, Chip" <candrews at brenau dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Using SSL with a certificate chain
 Date:  Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:52:13 -0400
I am trying to use my certificate for HTTPS authentication in the
captive portal but the certificate I was issued (Digicert Cybertrust)
issues me a certificate chain of three certificates (mine, plus an
intermediatte, plus a root).  This certificate installs just fine on
other IIS, Apache servers but it fails when I post it to the M0n0wall.
Users get a message saying that the certificate is not issed by a
trusted CA - even if I post all three certificates in the HTTPS
certificate field.  It only seems to take the first certificate in the
chain.

Any way to tell M0n0wall about the other certificates in the chain?

Chip Andrews