[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jens Persson" <trafikpolisen at telia dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Using dynamic dns service not listed i m0n0
 Date:  Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:01:22 +0200
Hi there!

First of all; my english could be a lot better, so i hope you understand
me.
Here we go. I have obtained my own domain name at a registrar here in
Sweden (loopia.se). They have this dynamic dns-service, compatible with
the dyndns protocol, which i would like to use since i have a dynamic IP.
Is it possible to get m0n0 to update the IP-address to service providers
not listet in the Dynamic DNS tab in m0n0?

/Jens Persson