[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Angus Jordan <angus dot jordan at gmail dot com>
 To:  lordcomage at cox dot net
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: mobile IPSec VPN using?
 Date:  Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:13:40 -0700
Scott,

I no longer use this VPN client as I've switched to using FreeBSD on
my laptop.  But, yes I was successful in getting it to work.  It
wasn't easy though as I remember.  I am sorry but I cannot remember
any specific settings.  I believe I set it up similarly to the
tutorial in the FAQ section on the m0n0wall website.  Of course, this
required some extrapolation as that tutorial is based around the
SafeNet client which is no longer available for free.

If you'd like, you can send me some screen shots of your current
m0n0wall and client setups and maybe I can spot the problem.  Logs
would definitely be helpful as well.

Thanks,
Angus