[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at big dash geek dot net>
 To:  "Peter Allgeyer" <allgeyer at web dot de>, "Jens Persson" <trafikpolisen at telia dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Using dynamic dns service not listed i m0n0
 Date:  Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:44:05 -0400
He shouldn't need to change the source - he said that his domain host's
service is DynDNS compatible, and ez-ipu handles dyndns.org addresses
just fine.  I'm assuming that the code just stores the server to connect
to and protocol to use in a config file somewhere, so he just needs to
tweak the server that is defined for "Dyndns.org" to instead be his
domain host's server...