[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Didde Brockman <didde dot brockman at starring dot se>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Anyone with experience of using Monowalls captive portal in a Hotspot solution?
 Date:  Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:57:11 +0200
Hey Jonas,

We're using a box running m0n0wall as the captive portal for a semi-
large open hotspot (i.e. no payment required). So far, it's been
working great and there's really nothing to complain about, but as I
said we haven't had to touch the Radius auth parts _yet_ as the WLAN
is free-for-all.

I've heard good things about the DLINK DSA 3100P and also ZyXEL's
ZyAir B-4000. I don't know how well these will work with your
specific setup, but it's a place to start - right? I believe
InWarehouse (http://inwarehouse.se/) carry both products, so you
might want to check in with them to see if perhaps they can assist
your further.

(Oh, I found the href for you: "http://inwarehouse.se/

Good luck.

Kind Regards,