[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with WRAP.1E-2 (3 LAN / 1 miniPCI) 128MB boards
 Date:  Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:50:13 -0400
On 7/19/05, Paul Rae <PRae at aminocom dot com> wrote:
> I've recently seen similar problems on a soekris board too. When it gets hot everything starts to
get sluggish. Poweroff for a while leave to cool and everything is fine.

First I've heard of heat causing slowdowns.  Of the couple of you that
I run WRAP and Soekris boards in much warmer environments than you
mentioned and have never had issues.  And I've never heard of heat
problems on any hardware making things slow down (seen plenty of solid
freezes though).

-Chris