[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Catlin" <bryancatlin at connectgroup dot net>
 To:  "'Steve Meyer'" <smeyer at socal dot rr dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Anyone with experience of using Monowalls captive portal in a Hotspot solution?
 Date:  Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:44:50 -0400
We use WRAP boards and a PC with two nics as the main firewall.  We use the
indoor enclosures from http://www.mini-box.com, both the 2e and 3e depending
on our needs.

We then use other APs for the outside and tie it all into a switch.  We use
multiple brands of APs  I have not tried a wrap as the AP and monowall all
in one yet.  I have one to play with at home but no way to mount the antenna
in the indoor enclosure, been planning to just make a small mount for it and
screw it to the top but have not got around to it.  We have one to a cisco
1700 router and a t1, 2 to other wireless point to multipoint client devices
and one to a wireless backhaul and all work great.

Bryan

  _____