[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dave Evans" <dave dot whangarei at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at big dash geek dot net>, "Peter Allgeyer" <allgeyer at web dot de>
 Cc:  "Monowall List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to track a changing external IP to access thewebGUI
 Date:  Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:16:49 +1200
Thanks Peter, Braden.

Have been heading down the SSH track you mentioned as it looked the better
option at the time.

Thanks for the link to TCP Illustrated. A gem of a site. Not sure whether my
wife will be so pleased. She already ribs me about taking manuals to bed as
night-time reading and I could go in that site and not come out for a week !

Ciao.

Dave