[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Karsten dot Thomsen at smg dot dk
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN tunnel between two monowalls
 Date:  Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:17:18 +0200
Hi all

No the monowall isn't the default gateway at work, but shouldn't I be able to
access all servers on my work Lan from home Lan
without the monowall being the default gateway there ?

I can on other VPN systems

Regards
Karsten

Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com> on 22-07-2005 01:26:43

Please respond to Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>

cc:   m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch (bcc: Karsten Thomsen/SMG)

On 7/21/05, Karsten dot Thomsen at smg dot dk <Karsten dot Thomsen at smg dot dk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Yes I have the default rule for both LAN
> at work the LAN address is 172.22.200.0/24
> at home the LAN address is 172.23.200.0/24
>
> And I can ping the monowall (ip 172.22.200.20) LAN side at work from home, but
> can't ping the servers ?

Sounds like it's not the default gateway for the servers?  You'll need
a static route on whatever is the default gateway, pointing your
subnet to the LAN IP of the m0n0wall at work, or static routes
directly on each of the systems.

-Chris