[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Catlin" <bryancatlin at connectgroup dot net>
 To:  "'Dirk Enrique Seiffert'" <ds at caribenet dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Anyone with experience of using Monowalls captive portal in a Hotspot solution?
 Date:  Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:57:45 -0400
Good to hear if you have any other questions please ask.

We use a commercial product to do the billing side that does the credit card
authorizations and then if it passes makes the radius accounts then goes
back and deletes them when their time is up.  I had to customize their
software to do that but it all works fine now with the monowall 1.2b9.

Bryan