[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Access to VPN in a Dynamic Lan
 Date:  Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:31:40 -0400
On 7/22/05, Mike Razavi <mike at havepc dot com> wrote:
> My M0N0WALL is behind my Dynamic DSL and won't let me access to my outside's server via VPN. I
tried everything and still can't connect to my outside VPN. I would really appriciate if someone can
help me to fix this.

huh?

With a clearer explanation, maybe we can help.  Sounds like maybe you
have a private IP on the WAN of your m0n0wall and your VPN traffic
gets torn up because it's getting NAT'ed twice, but with the above
description, who knows...

What kind of VPN?  Is your m0n0wall WAN IP private?  VPN connecting
from your LAN outbound or from the Internet in?

-Chris