[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Razavi" <mike at havepc dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Access to VPN in a Dynamic Lan
 Date:  Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:25:50 -0700
Thanks for the quick reply.

I have Dynamic DSL (no Static IP) which in result I have enabled DHCP and Dynamic IP on my M0N0WALL.
This firewall is located in my house and I am trying to access my outside server via VPN connection.
There's no server on my house so basically is like: DSL-->M0N0WALL-->LAN.

From my LAN I would like to access to my VPN server. How can I let this traffic to go out from my
LAN to WAN?

Thanks very much,

Mike