[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phil <xphilz at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with WRAP.1E-2 (3 LAN / 1 miniPCI) 128MB boards
 Date:  Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:13:07 +1000
Hi John,

Thanks for the input.

My PSU on the m0n0 is 12v DC and 1.0A.

I was running the 1.2b7 for ages as I have an atheros wireless card as
well and I didnt want to loose wireless support by upgrading, but the
issues I have been facing got so bad that the only way I could get the
m0n0wall\WRAP to be stable was to go to 1.2b9 which changes the kernal
back to 4.x as you mentioned and this has been a lot more stable. So I
am guessing that my problems are with the WRAP board now and its
interesting that you are running 15-18V where I am only running 12v.

I will do some more investigation into this. Thanks again. =))
Phil.