[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tom Dostal <tom dot dostal at gmail dot com>
 To:  Phil <xphilz at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with WRAP.1E-2 (3 LAN / 1 miniPCI) 128MB boards
 Date:  Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:22:36 -0500
The PSU I ordered from the vendor for the WRAP board (that they
indicated was for the WRAP board) was 18V - 0.83A 15W.  I had another
power supply that was 18V - 1.0A (from an HP deskjet printer) and I'm
now using that.  I don't know if the problems I was having were power
supply related, but I wanted to eliminate that from the possible
causes.

The 1.2b9 version of Monowall works much better for me than 1.11.  I'm
still manipulating variables and running speed tests.