[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brett Krueger <sigterm at rootednetworks dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with WRAP.1E-2 (3 LAN / 1 miniPCI) 128MB boards
 Date:  Sun, 24 Jul 2005 00:02:34 -1000
Grounding issue, possibly. You try taking the case lid off and seeing
whats going on in there? especially where your hand was putting pressure
on..

But you do bring a whole new approach to my kick it and see if it works
theory =) even tho you just put your hand on it.

Brett Krueger [ sigterm at rootednetworks dot com ]
[ http://www.sigterm.net ][ http://www.rootednetworks.com ]