[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Louis Desjardins <louis at ldhl dot ca>
 To:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] unable to get m0n0 working
 Date:  Sun, 24 Jul 2005 06:54:34 -0400
Alan;

Thanks for your quick answer. As it turns out and as per Chris Buechler's
note, something was wrong with the diskette formatting. M0n0wall is now
working as expected. Before going "productive", I will certainly examine
floppyless options. I don't like the unreliability of floppies either!

Thanks again.