[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jared Armstrong" <jarmstrong at woh dot rr dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  citrix metaframe client, and latency?
 Date:  Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:15:51 -0400
Hi everyone,

I just recently switched from a linksys router to version 1.11 of M0n0. I am
now having issues with a huge latency when using citrix Metaframe to connect
to my works remote systems. Does anyone have any idea what sort of
configuration changes I need? Initially it looks like I might have an issue
with the packets on port 80 having an invalid packet length, or perhaps I
missed a port? The thing is I can connect and do everything, there is just a
large lag/latency issue with the connection.

Thanks,

Jared