[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Meyer <smeyer at socal dot rr dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WRAP heat concerns vs Soekris
 Date:  Sun, 24 Jul 2005 08:45:08 -0700
I am really concerned with all this chatter about the WRAP boards and
heat.

I am scheduled to be in San Jose next week to meet with the MiniBox
people on tis product for use in an enbedded OS/AP project we are
developing. How serious is this concern? Should I be using the
Soekris board instead?

Steve