 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Isolation
 Date:  Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:30:00 +0200
> OK, thanks everyone for the support.
> May be there's some comercial device to this task? I google for this but
> nothing...

In principle you need a router with the same number of ports than the
number of clients.

a monowall + a vlan-capable switch will also do the job.

> My LAN isn't realy it, but a MAN... 20 Wireless point. That's why can use
> some Switch for VLAN (I think, isn't it?)

You can, yes. But m0n0wall will only work as a captive portal on one (1)
interface or vlan. Not on 20 at the same time

> I was thinking change my AP to m0n0 (Soekris 4511) but isn't a solution.

Why? Costs?

By replacing each AP with a m0n0wall, and centralizing a shared
radius-server would solve the problem +  you main router only need one
internal interface, as no unauthorized will get past the APs/m0n0walls