[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Walton" <jwalton at kappanetworks dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Advanced Outbound NAT
 Date:  Mon, 25 Jul 2005 06:20:52 -0400
Hello,

I have setup a m0n0wall successfully for a single site but am having trouble
with two remote sites behind a router on the main site LAN.

I have added a /16 rule in the adv outbound NAT which encompasses the three
sites.  I have added a /16 rule in the LAN firewall filters which
encompasses the three sites as well.

I am still seeing LAN side denials and failure for the two remote sites to
get on the internet.  The main site has no problems with internet access.

Anyone have any thoughts?

joe

Joe Walton
--