[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jared Armstrong" <jarmstrong at woh dot rr dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] citrix metaframe client, and latency?
 Date:  Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:40:25 -0400
If it is a general performance issue; how do I start to correct it?  I have
traffic shaping disabled, and have only added rules to try and help the
citrix connection. What other items should I look at changing to fix the
performance issue?

Fromw hat I understand citrix uses tcp/udp on port 80 for firewall reasons
compatibility. However it looks like it might be denying these packets due
to packet length.

07:20:28.518829 tx0 @0:11 b xx.xx.xx.xx,80 ->,2536 PR tcp
len 20 40 -AF IN

My VPN connection through a SafeNet client -> Watchguard and then RDP over
that works great with no lag.