[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Pascal Gaudette <pascal underscore gaudette at yahoo dot ca>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Colour me impressed! Plus a question...
 Date:  Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:04:27 -0400
On 7/25/05, Pascal Gaudette <pascal underscore gaudette at yahoo dot ca> wrote:

> I wish there was a FreeBSD equivalent to m0n0wall for
> this, but I don't think using FreeBSD's too realistic
> at this point - I'm open to suggestions though.  And
> if you've done anything like this, I'd love to hear
> from you.

bah, to hell with all the blasphemers suggesting Linux!!  ;)

penBSD should fit your needs, from the FreeSBIE team.
http://www.freesbie.org/~saturnero/penBSD/

If you have an existing system you'd like to model for such a purpose
and the above image doesn't suffice, the FreeSBIE scripts make it
relatively easy to build your own penBSD image.

-Chris