[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Dual Wan
 Date:  Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:10:22 -0400
I know this has been asked but more in a balancing aspect.  We are
having routing issues between our office and data center, the data
center uses multiple carriers but not sprint, and we use sprint in the
office.  We would like to get a basic cable modem for the office because
of its low latency to the datacenter so that we can route our terminal
server traffic over it.  The 300ms lag is starting to agrivate the girls
in accounting.  Can the opt1 be setup as a second wan and have all
traffic routed over it?

Seth Martin - IT Department
Office Network Administrator

Office: (239) 549-7500 | Cell: (239) 699-4743
Turbine Generator Maintenance
Gas Turbine Maintenance
4635 Coronado Parkway, Suite 7
Cape Coral, FL 33904