[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Colour me impressed! Plus a question...
 Date:  Tue, 26 Jul 2005 01:25:11 +0200
Chris you forgot an O in front of penBSD ... :-)

"Free, Functional, Secure, choose three..."

Chris Buechler wrote:
> On 7/25/05, Pascal Gaudette <pascal underscore gaudette at yahoo dot ca> wrote:
>
>>I wish there was a FreeBSD equivalent to m0n0wall for
>>this, but I don't think using FreeBSD's too realistic
>>at this point - I'm open to suggestions though.  And
>>if you've done anything like this, I'd love to hear
>>from you.
>>

> bah, to hell with all the blasphemers suggesting Linux!!  ;)
>
> penBSD should fit your needs, from the FreeSBIE team.
> http://www.freesbie.org/~saturnero/penBSD/
>
> If you have an existing system you'd like to model for such a purpose
> and the above image doesn't suffice, the FreeSBIE scripts make it
> relatively easy to build your own penBSD image.
>
> -Chris

	best regards

Daniele Guazzoni
Senior Network Engineer, CCNA, CCNP

Ackersteinstrasse 203
CH-8049 Zurich
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
					William Jennings Bryan