[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JT <j dot tarot at tecsas dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OpenVPN certificates
 Date:  Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:54:32 +0200
Hi all,

Spent this first part of the WE playing with OpenVPN in m0n0wall but,
sadly, couldn't get further than the "save" button !! ;)
In fact, I've tried to set it up with several versions of m0n0wall
(1.2b3, b7, b8, b9) without any success... the only one left is
1.2b3o... kept for tomorrow !
The recurring trouble I face is that m0n0wall doesn't accept my
certificates, and keeps telling me:

The following input errors were detected:
   The CA certificate does not appear to be valid.
   The server certificate does not appear to be valid.
   The server key does not appear to be valid.
   The DH parameters do not appear to be valid.

ca.crt, server.crt, server.key and dh1024.pem were all generated with
the easy-rsa tools from the openvpn project, then cat'ed in a console
and finally pasted in m0n0wall interface fields.

As I'm totally new in vpn/crypto world, help would be _much_
appreciated...

Thank you all in advance

Tarax

--
Enfin Malherbe vint, et, le premier en France,
Fit sentir dans les vers une juste cadence.