[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Eric m" <eric at ericmagny dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Force mono to reload Static route.
 Date:  Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:20:24 -0400
For now, everything is in <shellcmd>.  Ifconfig alias and all static route
are set manually within <shellcmd> tag and all work great, But I want to
manage the static route throught the web UI.  And then  it's not working
because I guess the static route are loaded before the alias IP is applied
to the lan interface.

When I put the ifconfig alias in <earlyshellecmd>  the lan interface is not
taking the alias IP.

Any other idea ?

Best Regards,

-eric.