[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  TrueAlex <truealex at nsmu dot ru>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Inbound NAT doesn't working!
 Date:  Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:48:10 +0400

I’m tried to setup inbound NAT from WAN to LAN interface and…. Its not

I’m  using  generic-PC  monowall  version  1.2b7 on Pentium MMX with 2
network cards. I just want to map external 25 port to my internal mail
server.  I’ve  done  all  setup  by  manual, strongly checks all other
“related  stuffs”  such  as  filtration  on  ISP side and other common
mistakes; trying to use another ports and servers… and nothing. I also
turn  on  packets logging for NAT rule and seen that packets is PASSED
(by  logs)  thru  monowall,  but  I  don’t find any of them on my mail
server…  Then  I  just  setup inbound NAT on my Windows machine and it
works fine! So, my conclusion is: monowall have a bug.

Yeah,  I  know  that inbound NAT works on many other machines, but its
not works on my machine, and I don’t know why :(

Any suggestions?

PS: sorry for my English ;)