[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Razavi" <mike at havepc dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Can't connect to outside VPN
 Date:  Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:25:25 -0700
Hi Chris,

Honestly I don't know exactly what kind of VPN I am using. Originally I
thought there is only one kind of VPN out there.

The outside VPN service is from a Windows 2003 Small Business Server. I
simply created a VPN through Routing and Remote Access application. I am
currently looking under ports section of this application and I see the
VPN connections as "WAN Miniport (PPTP) (VPN4-#).

I can establish the connection from my LAN to this VPN but can't have
full access to the drives! I have tried this from two different LANs and
I got access to everything so I know the VPN is fine from the Server
Side.

Hope this would help.

Mike R