[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Hadzramin AR" <nospam at hadzramin dot com>
 To:  "'Paul Barber'" <paul at meshoula dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP does not work
 Date:  Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:53:14 +0800
Thanks Paul.

I have tried your sugesstion, but it still prompted me with a window that
asking about Doamin.
I got the following message:

"Windows was unable to connect to the network using the user
name and password you provided. Please re-enter the user
Name and password.

You can enter a domain name or leave the domain field empty.
(Domain names are not required for connection to the Internet)