[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  w dot plein at gmail dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Static DHCP list
 Date:  Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:29:52 -0700
I am running 1.2b9 on the WRAP platform.

I have a handful of hosts that are using static DHCP addresses (specific
addresses assigned by MAC), and a range in use for full dynamic DHCP.

The DHCP Leases page at /diag_dhcp_leases.php shows only those DHCP leases
that are NOT static assigned. Is there a reason for this? My desktop, for
example, has it's IP address assigned by MAC, and it doesn't show in the list.

I would like to see all leases that are outstanding, mapped to static IP's
or not. Is there a way to do this simply, or is this an enhancement request?

Thanks in advance.

--
w dot plein at gmail dot com